- Features Alloy forks!
- Maxxis Holy Roller Tyres for extra grip!
- Dual Disc Brakes as standard.
- Super high quality, robust bike from Inspired, at a new more attainable price point!
- Building on the success of previous generation Flows, but with more focused geometry and a revised spec.
- Available in Fluro Yellow.
- Features alloy forks and Maxxis tyres as standard, saving weight and adding extra grip over the standard Flow.
- Supplied with dual cable disc brakes as standard to stop you faster with more control.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Flow 24" - V-Brake and Disc Mounts. Now with updated internal headtube!
- Forks: Inspired Flow, Alloy, Disc Only
- Front hub: Trialtech Front Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Trialtech Rear Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Chain tensioner: Inspired Flow Custom
- Front rim: Inspired Flow, 24", Black
- Rear rim: Inspired Flow, 24", Black
- Spokes: Stainless Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Kenda
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Front brake: Avid FR5 lever, Avid BB5 Cable Disc Brake, 180mm
- Rear brake: Avid FR5 lever, Avid BB5 Cable Disc Brake, 180mm. Disc brake mount is at +20 position.
Hydraulic disc brake upgrades available at checkout!
- Cranks: Truvativ Hussefelt, 175mm, Black (upgrade over the standard Flow model)
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ 22T (upgrade over the standard Flow model).
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 72-click (upgrade over the standard Flow model)
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform (upgrade over the standard Flow model)
- Bottom bracket: Truvativ Howitzer (upgrade over the standard Flow model). Standard 68mm threaded shell.
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: Trialtech, 1-1/8" Internal, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 31.8mm 4-bolt front clamp, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Truvativ Hussefelt Comp, Black, 31.8mm clamp
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay: 375mm
- BB Rise: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Centre of BB to Top Centre of Head Tube: 670mm
- Weight. 11.62kg (Including pedals)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.