- Rainbow finish titanium bolts add a nice finishing touch.
- Top of the range 24" street trials bike from Czar!
- Through axle, BB30 crankset, tapered head tube, sprung tensioner and more...
Czar's top of the range street trials bike - the Czar Neuron Pro 24" complete bike! With features like a tapered head tube, BB30 crankset, through axle, splined drive-train, titanium bolts throughout and dual hydraulic disc brakes it's a great new option. A disc brake upgrade to the Magura MT7 brakes is also available at Checkout.
Please Note: Purchasing this item would ensure a bike as described below is delivered to you. The specification at this price is completely fixed including colours. If you want to change any parts, the only way to do it is to purchase them separately and add them afterwards. We cannot offer any discount for taking parts off the bike.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Czar Neuron Pro 24"
- Forks: Czar Street, Disc Only, 15mm Through Axle
- Front hub: Czar Disc, 15mm Through Axle
- Rear hub: Czar Street Freehub, 72-click, 32h
- Front rim: Czar Street
- Rear rim: Czar Street
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Echo
- Inner tubes: Echo Unboxed
- Front tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 24" x 2.4"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 24" x 2.4"
- Front brake: Czar Hydraulic Disc, 180mm*
- Rear brake: Czar Hydraulic Disc, 180mm*
*Optional upgrade to front and rear Magura MT7 Disc Brakes is available at checkout. These MT7 brakes are supplied with the standard alloy lever blade. The existing 180mm Echo rotors are used.
- Cranks: Echo Splined BB30 Crankset
- Bashring: Czar Street Bashring/Chainring (22T) Combo
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Czar 16T Splined
- Pedals: Echo TR Platform
- Bottom bracket: Echo BB30
- Headset: Echo Integrated Tapered Sealed
- Stem: Czar 7075-T6 Street, 85mm x 35°
- Grips: Gusset Lock-On, Orange
- Handlebars: Czar 7075-T6 Street High Rise
Chainstay Length: 360mm
BB Rise: 20mm
Head Angle: 73.5°
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 650mm
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.