- Great value street trials bike.
- Sealed, press-fit headset and BB!
- Assembled from scratch in our workshop to ensure the highest quality build.
- Magura Disc Brake Upgrade Available!
Czar's latest entry into the street trials market - the Ion Plus 24" complete bike! With features like sprung tensioner and integrated headset, splined cranks and hubs, press-fit Spanish BB and dual cable disc brakes it's a great new option. Hydraulic disc brakes upgrades are available at checkout.
Please Note: Purchasing this item would ensure a bike as described below is delivered to you. The specification at this price is completely fixed including colours. If you want to change any parts, the only way to do it is to purchase them separately and add them afterwards. We cannot offer any discount for taking parts off the bike.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Czar Ion Plus 24"
- Forks: Czar Street Trials, Disc Only
- Front hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear hub: Echo TR 135mm Disc, Splined
- Front rim: Czar Street
- Rear rim: Czar Street
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Echo
- Inner tubes: Echo Unboxed
- Front tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 24" x 2.4"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 24" x 2.4"
- Front brake: Avid FR5 Lever, Avid BB5 Cable Disc, 180mm*
- Rear brake: Avid FR5 Lever, Avid BB5 Cable Disc, 180mm*
*Optional upgrade to front and rear Magura MT2 Disc Brakes is available at checkout.
- Cranks: Echo TR, 170 Splined ISIS
- Freewheel: Echo SL 108 Splined, 18t
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 14T Splined
- Pedals - Black: DMR V6. Purple: Echo TR Platform.
- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, steel axle
- Bashring: Echo Urban
- Headset: Echo Integrated Sealed
- Stem: Czar 7075-T6 Street, 70mm x 40°
- Grips: Czar Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Czar 7075-T6 Street High Rise
Chainstay Length: 360mm
BB Rise: 20mm
Head Angle: 73.5°
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 650mm
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.