- Plenty of features including through axles front and rear, a tapered head tube, integrated sprung tensioner, AS30 crankset and more!
- Based on the Crewkerz Jealousy World Cup and World Championship winning competition trials bikes.
- New from well known trials brand Crewkerz, the Guilty - their first street trials bike!
- Designed and developed with their pro rider Leo Nobile, along with other French riders like Clement Moreno.
- Taking design cues from their tried-and-tested Jealousy bikes, the Guilty shares the same head tube, BB shell, dropouts, down tube profile and more.
- The Crewkerz AS30 Crankset - proven in the trials world - is a change from the typical BB and cranks fitted to street trials bikes.
- Through axles front (100 x 15) and rear (135 x 12) provide great strength and stiffness.
- Chunky Post Mount disc mounts are positioned for use with 180mm rotors.
- A tapered, internal headset (130mm long) allows a larger head tube junction with the frame, along with improved strength for the fork through a larger diameter crown race area.
- The integrated sprung chain tensioner is carried over from the Jealousy bikes, providing dependable, consistent tension.
- The Guilty forks feature a unique top cap system which also allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer. This process can be added at Checkout, and is not
- A Crewkerz WAW parts kit finishes the bike off.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Crewkerz Guilty, 12mm through axle, Post Mount disc mount
- Forks: Crewkerz Guilty, 15mm through axle, Post Mount disc mount
- Front Hub: Crewkerz WAW, 32h
- Rear Hub: Crewkerz WAW, 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Crewkerz Sprung Tensioner
- Front Rim: Crewkerz WAW Street Double Wall, 32h
- Rear Rim: Crewkerz WAW Street Double Wall, 32h
- Spokes: Black
- Rim Tapes: Rubber
- Inner Tubes: Kenda
- Tyres: Kenda K-Rad, 24 x 2.5"
- Front brake: Magura MT7 HC3
- Front brake rotor: Magura Storm HC, 180mm
- Rear brake: Magura MT7 HC3
- Rear brake rotor: Magura Storm HC, 180mm
- Cranks: Crewkerz WAW AS30, Black, 170mm
- Bashring: Crewkerz WAW AS30
- Front Sprocket: Crewkerz, Steel, Splined, 18t
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Crewkerz Splined 13t
- Pedals: Nylon, with metal pins
- Bottom Bracket: Crewkerz WAW AS30
- Saddle: Pivotal, padded
- Seatpost: Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Black, Alloy
- Headset: Crewkerz Tapered Interal
- Stem: Crewkerz, Forged, 80mm x 40˚
- Grips: Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Crewkerz WAW Street
- Wheelbase: 990mm
- Chainstay length: 362mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 665mm
- 10.54kg (including pedals)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.