- Great value for money street trials bike!
- Top quality cromoly frame, based on the Alias 20.2.
- Agile feel combined with a durable parts kit.
- Suggested rider height: 5ft 1in / 1.55m and up.
- New from Alias Bike Co, the Alias 24.1 complete bike!
- The 24.1 frame is based on the popular Alias 20.2 frame (as ridden by team rider Flipp), built up with a selection of great value for money parts.
- Available in a choice of two colours, with a selection of stickers allowing you to customise the look of your bike - Gloss Teal (with white decals) or Gloss White (with black decals).
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alias 24.1, V-Brake and +20mm IS Disc Mount, Gloss Teal or Gloss White.
- Forks: Alias 24.1, Steel, V-Brake / Disc, Gloss Teal or Gloss White.
- Front hub: Disc, Open Bearing, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Disc, Open Bearing, 32h, Black
- Chain tensioner: Chain Tugs, Black
- Front rim: 24", Black
- Rear rim: 24", Black
- Spokes: Stainless Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Rubber
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.3"
- Rear tyre: Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.3"
The bike is available with various brake options, listed above. Disc brake option supplied with 180mm rotors.
- Cranks: Forged Square Taper, 170mm, Black
- Chainring: 22T, Steel, 4-Bolt
- Chain: KMC S1
- Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
- Pedals: Nylon Platform, Black
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Square Taper
- Saddle and post: Black, Integrated (25.4mm post size)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Headset: Internal, Black
- Stem: 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Alloy Riser, Black
- Wheelbase: 968mm
- Chainstay: 364mm
- BB Rise: +15mm
- Head Angle: 74˚
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: TBC
- Weight. 11.68kg (with Tektro V-Brakes)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.