- Super-light 24" rear rim from Echo!
- Single wall extrusion helps keep weight low.
- Large cutouts, as well as smaller circular holes remove lots of material from the rim, saving a good portion of weight.
- 45mm width is a good balance between ensuring good tyre profile and stability whilst helping to save weight.
- High quality aluminium improves brake performance and grind durability when using a rim brake.
- Parallel sidewalls make setting up the brake easier, especially when using washerless models of brake clamp.
- Available in anodised black or red finish.
- 32h only.
- Weight: 517g
- ERD: 491mm, spoke hole offset 9mm (for spoke calculation, subtract 9mm from both hub offsets).
(Plus smaller, 8mm circular holes.)