Lightweight double walled front rim from Because!
- A lightweight double walled front 24" trials rim from Because.
- Can also be used as a rear due to the double wall construction.
- Tough double walled extrusion provides a great balance between strength and saving weight.
- 18mm drilled holes help shed excess weight without compromising the rim's strength.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- Parallel sidewalls make setting up the brake easier, especially when using washerless models of brake clamp.
- 29mm wide profile helps keep weight low whilst still giving good tyre stability.
- Available in 32h only.
- A range of 5 colours available: Black, White, Red, Gold or Silver.
- Weight: 469g
- ERD: 495mm