Top of the range carbon fork and frame kit from Trials specialist Maestro!
Please note, the blue frame features some minor cosmetic marks to the paint - these are cosmetic, not structural and do not affect the warranty. Please see the product images and additional information at the bottom of the product description.
Maestro Carbon 24" Street Frame
- Full carbon frame and fork!
- Internal brake line routing!
- S-Parts Titanium bolt hardware!
- Top quality Carbon frame with modern geometry for street and urban riding.
- The Maestro frame features a tapered head tube with internal bearing cups for sleek, uninterrupted lines.
- 12mm x 142mm rear through axle for maximum stiffness at the rear wheel. Maestro axle is machined in the middle to save weight.
- Internal routing for the rear brake line keeps things tidy and avoids rubbing. A fully sleeved internal brake line channel means fitting or removing brake lines or cables is easy!
- Chunky box section chainstays keep things stiff under load with reinforced drop outs to increase strength where it's needed.
- +20mm Post Mount disc mount on the frame allows direct mounting for your post mount caliper to run a 180mm disc rotor with no adaptor needed.
- Expanding wedge, 27.2mm internal seat clamp means no need for an external clamp! The seat clamp bolt is situated on the underside of the frame for improved aesthetics.
- Euro style (threaded) 73mm bottom bracket features a 1.37" x 24tpi thread suitable for use with any 73mm shell compatible threaded bottom bracket we stock.
- S-Part Titanium bolt hardware in anodised gold and oil slick adds a premium quality finish whilst saving weight.
- CNC machined chain tensioner with CNC pulley wheels rolling on sealed bearings for super smooth operation.
- Mounting point design allows the rear wheel to be removed without having to loosen the tensioner first. The tensioner features a single sided cage, meaning the chain can be put on and taken off without having to split and rejoin it!
- Tensioner is supplied with two spare springs so if you break one you can get riding again straight away!
Maestro Carbon 24" Street Fork
- Full carbon construction with a re-inforced 228mm long steerer tube measuring 4.5mm thick at the stem clamp area saves weight without compromising on strength.
- 15mm x 100mm through axel is compatible with a wide range of hubs. Maestro axle is machined in the middle to save weight.
- Alloy threaded steerer insert with the screw in top cap provided allows internal routing for the front brake line without the need for a star nut or expander wedge.
+20mm Post Mount disc mount on the fork allows direct mounting for your post mount caliper to run a 180mm disc rotor with no adaptor required.
- Integrated crown race gives the fork a flush fit with the frame.
- Chunky fork legs and crown area add extra stiffness for hooks, and for moves on the front wheel.
- Internal brake routing through the left leg of the fork keeps things tidy and avoids cable rub, whilst also eliminating the need for ugly cable ties to hold the brake line in place!
- Frame kit available in Aqua Blue and Disco Attack! colours. Disco Attack! features a heavy coloured metallic / glitter flake that really pops in the sunlight!
Full kit includes:
Maestro Carbon 24" Street Frame
Maestro Carbon 24" Street Forks
NECO Sealed Headset & Top Cap
Front and Rear Alloy Maestro through axles
x2 Spare tensioner springs
- Total frame kit weight (Frame, fork, rear and front axle, tensioner, headset and top cap): 2.15kg
- Fork: 717g
- Front axle: 41.7g
- Rear Axle: 39.1g
- Wheelbase: 985mm
- Chainstay length: 359mm
- BB Height: +18mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Fork Axle to Crown Length: 410mm
- Fork Offset: +25mm
- Headset type: Internal
, 1-1/8 - 1.5""
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 73mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: Frame - 142mm / Fork - 100mm.
- Brake mount type: +20mm Post Disc Mount
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring