- New for 2019, the last generation of the legendary Inspired Skye - the V3.5 "Final Edition"!
- Built to be ultra durable - carrying over all the features developed with trials superstar Danny MacAskill!
- Supplied as standard with an FSA Sealed Headset and Trialtech Single Sided Sprung chain tensioner.
- Bolt through 7075-T6 hard anodised hub axles (12mm rear, 20mm front) greatly increase stiffness over traditional designs. Threaded inserts fit into the frame using a unique 'teardrop' locating system, meaning that they can be easily replaced in case of damage to their threads.
- Tapered steerer tube and headtube is considerably stronger than standard 1 1/8" alternatives, and also allows a larger crown, meaning a larger weld contact area between the crown and the oversized fork legs which increases strength there too!
- New hydroformed 6066-T6 aluminium alloy tubing on both the frame and forks allows extra material to be positioned only where required, meaning that weight can be saved overall whilst creating a substantially stronger frame.
- Unique hydroformed down tube is resistant to denting thanks to it's profile, but also allows improved weld contact at the head tube and bottom bracket.
- The BB shell uses an innovative 2-piece design, giving greater clearance and stiffness whilst allowing it to be hollow thus saving weight over previous designs.
- For use with 27.2mm seat post and 31.8mm seat clamp.
- 73mm bottom bracket shell.
- +20mm IS position disc mount is one piece with the non-drive dropout, allowing a stronger join and also giving perfect alignment. Please note: Using rotors over 185mm will void the warranty.
- 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" tapered, butted, 7075 aluminium steerer tube uses a new crown system that removes the traditional stress riser from that area, giving a much more durable fork. Also features a threaded top-cap system with a large cutout allowing front brake hoses to be routed through the steerer if required.
Kit consists of:
- Inspired Skye Team frame, Satin Chrome Green
- Inspired Skye Team forks, Satin Chrome Green
- Inspired 20mm bolt through front axle
- Inspired 12mm bolt through rear axle
- FSA Sealed Headset, Black
- Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung chain tensioner
- Wheelbase: 977mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Rise: +17mm
- Head Angle: 73.5˚
- Reach: 660mm
- Frame: 2.13kg (including headset, tensioner and rear axle)
- Forks: 1.10kg (including front axle)
- Total: 3.23kg
- Headset type: Internal
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 73mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: +20mm IS Disc Mount
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring