Ultralight RockMan Carbon 24" forks!
- Developed with a range of world class riders.
- Full 3K carbon fibre construction, with aluminium inserts in the top of the steerer tube, the drop outs and also for the 4-bolt mounts.
- Dedicated 4-bolt mounts specially positioned for 24" rims spaced at 88mm use an aluminium insert to insure thread durability, and also feature an additional carbon fibre wrap around the fork leg and foam-filled core to increase mount strength and stiffness.
- Wide, asymmetric fork leg design gives great stiffness.
- Embossed RockMan logo on is finished with subtle white drop shadow graphics.
- 8mm thick dropouts spaced at 100mm are compatible with almost all hubs.
- 200mm long steerer tube is thicker than found on competitors products, and also has a pre-installed 120mm long aluminium insert to increase strength and ensure compatibility with almost all stack heights. Please note:
Maximum bolt torque for steerer tube stem bolts is 5Nm.
- Due to the crown design of the fork, a split crown race is highly recommended for ease of installation and removal.
- Water transfer RockMan logos at the lower end of the steerer tube look great with frames with head tube cut-outs.
- Satin finish shows off the carbon fibre weave nicely.
- Supplied with the correct sized star nut to fit the insert.
- Weight: 618g!
- Axle to Crown length: 400mm
- Axle Offset: 27mm
- Steerer tube length: 200mm