- Designed specifically for the more trials-orientated 24" frames, the Rockman Spade 24" fork!
- 7005 T6 aluminium trials-specific fork.
- Custom CNC machined dropouts with spade shaped cut out look good and help to reduce weight.
- One piece steerer tube with extra thick 6mm lower and 4mm upper wall overcomes problems seen on pressed and welded steerers and offers a stiffer fork.
- 4 bolt mounts on the rear of the fork, spaced at 91mm, feature an integrated booster which helps to increase brake stiffness and overall durability.
- Please note:
The silver and black models feature a slightly different booster, leg shape and dropout.
- Oversized tubing gauge used for the fork blades provides an excellent strength to weight ratio (also giving a larger contact/weld area at the crown).
- Shot blast anodised black or silver finishes.
- Weight: 881g (Silver model), 852g (Black model).
- Please Note: Does not include star nut.
- Axle to Crown length: 400mm
- Axle Offset: 25mm (Silver model), 12mm (Black model)
- Steerer tube length: 200mm