- Inspired's well-proven tapered forks!
- Styled to match the Fourplay frames perfectly, these forks are designed specifically for the new generation of street riding.
- Forged steerer tube is pressed and then welded into fork crown using the same process as the class-leading Skye forks, meaning the normal stress riser at the crown of the fork is eliminated.
- Tapered steerer tube gives improved strength and stiffness.
- These forks can also be fitted to non-tapered head tube frames that use an internal lower headset cup. You would need to use the Hope Type H Headset Cup
- Custom designed and manufactured disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is extra long to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg.
- Super thick, large diameter fork legs provide additional strength.
- Advanced one piece top-cap/nut replaces the standard press-fit star fangled nut, top-cap and bolt featured on other forks.
- Disc mount only.
- 15mm through axle helps stiffen the front end of your bike up - axle supplied with forks. The axle is compatible with all 15mm through axle hubs, including the Hope Pro 4 Front Hubs.
- Fits 24" wheels.
- Available in gloss powder coat black finish only.
- Weight: 994g (Including top cap and axle)
- Axle to Crown length: 410mm
- Axle Offset: 25mm
- Steerer tube length: 217mm