- Tapered steerer tube and 15mm through axle make for a tough fork!
- As featured on their top-of-the-range street trials bikes, the Czar 15mm Disc Street Forks!
- Packed full of features to stand up to the rigors of street riding.
- Tapered steerer tube gives improved strength and stiffness.
- These forks can also be fitted to non-tapered head tube frames that use an internal lower headset cup. You would need to use the Hope Type H Headset Cup
- Integrated headset crown race saves weight and makes installation even easier!
- CNC-machined post mount disc brake mount is positioned for 180mm rotors, with no adaptor required.
- Super thick, large diameter fork legs provide additional strength.
- Advanced one piece top-cap/nut replaces the standard press-fit star fangled nut, top-cap and bolt featured on other forks.
- Disc mount only.
- 15mm through axle helps stiffen the front end of your bike up - axle supplied with forks. The axle is compatible with all 100x15mm through axle hubs, including the Hope Pro 4 Front Hubs.
- Suitable for use with 24" or 26" wheels.
- Available in blue only. Please note: all forks feature some small cosmetic marks or small blemishes in the finish of the fork. This is reflected in their discounted price.
- Weight: 1124g (Including top cap and axle)
- Axle to Crown length: 420mm
- Axle Offset: 35mm
- Steerer tube length: 190mm