4-Bolt 24" fork from Bonz!
- 24" fork from Bonz, sister company of Ozonys, available in 4-bolt only.
- Designed to work perfectly with 24" trials bikes.
- 7005 T6 aluminium construction.
- Custom CNC machined dropouts with tear-drop cut out looks good and helps to reduce weight.
- One piece steerer tube with extra thick 8mm lower and 4mm upper wall overcomes problems seen on pressed and welded steerers and offers a stiffer fork.
- Crown features a similar tear-drop shaped cutout to the dropouts to save weight.
- CNC machined dedicated 4-bolt mounts on the rear of the leg spaced at 85mm.
- Oversized tubing gauge used for the fork blades provides an excellent strength to weight ratio (also giving a larger contact/weld area at the crown).
- Available in Anodised Black only, with grey water-transfer graphics.
- Star nut included.
- Weight: 829g
- Axle to Crown length: 400mm
- Axle Offset: 28mm
- Steerer tube length: 200mm