- Super light build!
- 135 engagement point freewheel makes for immediate pedal response!
- OBR Gekok tyres for great all round grip!
- Brand new from RockMan for 2017, the Ash frame built up into a great value all-rounder!
- Updates and revisions to their previous frames make this the best 20" frame RockMan have produced to date.
- A tapered head tube and updated frame side plates bring the frame nicely up to date.
- Top finishing kit such as OBR Gekok tyres and the latest OBR 135-click sealed bearing freewheel mean it's ready for action straight out of the box!
Frame and Forks
- Frame: RockMan Ash
- Forks: RockMan 7005 20" (Post Mount Only)
- Front Hub: RockMan Slot Front Disc, 28h
- Rear Hub: RockMan Slot Rear Disc, 32h
- Front Rim: RockMan Single Wall Front, 20"
- Rear Rim: RockMan Single Wall Rear, 19"
- Spokes: Double butted
- Front Rim Tape: RockMan, Black
- Rear Rim Tape: RockMan, Black
- Front Inner Tube: Cheng Shin / Maxxis
- Rear Inner Tube: Cheng Shin / Maxxis
- Front Tyre: OBR Gekok F20, 20 x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: OBR Gekok R19, 19 x 2.6"
- Magura MT2 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 160mm Magura Storm HC rotors
- Cranks: RockMan Lite ISIS, 165mm
- Freewheel: OBR Sealed 135-click
- Chain: KMC X9, 3/32"
- Chain tensioner: RockMan CNC Snail Cams
- Rear sprocket: RockMan Alloy Screw-On, 12T
- Pedals: RockMan Single Caged
- Bottom Bracket: RockMan ISIS
- Bashplate: RockMan Lite 2-Piece
- Handlebar: Unbranded Alloy Riser
- Stem: RockMan 3D Forged, 150mm x 30°
- Headset: RockMan Internal Tapered Sealed
- Headset spacers: RockMan Carbon Fibre (2 x 5mm)
- Grips: RockMan Foam, Thick
- Wheelbase: 1000mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: +95mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 595mm
- 8.16kg including pedals.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.