Our best-selling Onza trials bike, the Ska has great components throughout and a vibrant paint scheme.
- Excellent value 20" wheel trials bike from Onza with a 19" rear wheel, ideal for beginner or fast learning riders.
- High grade 7005-T6 aluminium frame with head tube reinforcing gussets.
- Tough Onza cromoly forks.
- Both frame and fork are fitted with 4-Bolt mounts and V-Brake adaptors, making it easy to upgrade to hydraulic rim brakes in future if you wish.
- Powerful Onza DD 'V' brake at the front and rear are fitted with upgraded sticky V-Brake Pads, offering great stopping power!
- Drilled light weight single wall rim at the front reduces weight while the drilled 19" rear rim is double walled for extra strength and durability.
- Fitted with Onza's new Sticky Fingers 2 tyres, 20 x 2.0" front and 19 x 2.5" rear.
- Onza crankset fitted with a 30-engagement front freewheel and Comp-style bashring, with a 12t fixed sprocket on the rear wheel giving the ideal gear ratio for 20" bikes.
- Bash/ski-plate fitted as standard.
- Onza cromo riser 31.8mm trials handlebar.
- Onza alloy 31.8mm stem to reduce weight.
- New Onza caged pedals.
- Seatless design saves weight and increases stand over clearance.
- Satin blue finish with orange and yellow accents.
- Weight: 10.80kg
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: 70mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.