Normally only available for Special Order only. Please contact us for more information.
- Monty's top of the range M5 Carbon 20" complete bike, now with some choice updates!
- The 'OS' in the name refers to the new oversized fork steerer tube, which features a 1 1/8" steerer tube at the top cup, expanding to a 1.5" crown race giving far superior frame and fork stiffness and strength at this key area.
- Updated spec also features the new Monty Pro Race 135 freewheel, Pro Race disc rotors and Pro Race disc pads.
- Aluminium inserts at the dropouts and threaded areas of the frame and fork help keep durability up whilst maintaining a super low overall weight.
- A selection of Monty "Pro Race" parts throughout the bike help keep the weight down to a staggering 7.320kg!
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Monty M5 OS Carbon Fibre
- Fork: Monty M5 OS Carbon Fibre
- Front hub: Monty Pro Race Disc, 28h (now with anodised aluminium axle bolt washers, slightly different to the photos)
- Rear hub: Monty Pro Race Disc, 32h (now with anodised aluminium axle bolt washers, slightly different to the photos)
- Chain tensioner: Monty Snail Cams
- Front rim: Monty Pro Race Front 20"
- Rear rim: Monty Pro Race Rear 19"
- Spokes: Plain Gauge, Black
- Rim tape: Monty, Black
- Inner tube (front): Monty Ultralight
- Inner tube (rear): Monty Ultralight
- Front tyre: Monty Pro Race Front 20 x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Monty Pro Race Rear 19 x 2.6"
- Front brake: Hope/Monty Trial Zone, 160mm rotor
- Rear brake: Hope/Monty Trial Zone, 160mm rotor
- Disc rotors: Monty Pro Race
- Disc brake pads: Monty Pro Race
- Cranks: Monty ISIS, 158mm (These are a newer version featuring more offset, overcoming the clearance issues with the previous version.)
- Freewheel: Monty Pro Race 135, 18t
- Chain: KMC X10
- Rear Sprocket: Monty Screw-On 12t
- Pedals: Monty Ultralight Single Cage
- Bottom bracket: FSA Platinum ISIS, 124mm Steel Axle
- Bashplate: Monty Eagle Claw
- Headset: Monty Internal
- Stem: Monty Kamel, 170mm x 24°
- Grips: Monty Foam
- Handlebars: Monty Pro Race Carbon Risers, 720mm
Geometry (confirmed by TartyBikes):
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: +85mm
Head angle: 71.5°
Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 600mm
Weight: 7.320kg including pedals!
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.