- Suitable for younger/smaller riders, approximately 4ft 7in/1.40m - 5ft 7in/1.70m tall.
- Upgraded, 'Race' version of Jitsie's Varial Bikes!
- Updated to feature a tapered head tube, front through axle, new Jitsie Race brakes and more!
- New from Jitsie, designed for their pro team riders to ride in the World Cups and World Championships, the Varial Race complete bikes!
- Developed with their entire team of riders to ensure they perform at the highest level, having already been ridden to victory at competitions around the world.
- The Varial Race now features a tapered (1 1/8" to 1 1/4") steerer tube/head tube, front through axle and upgraded brakes!
- Upgraded parts kit compared to the standard Varial bikes raises the performance level of the bike.
- Please note: The spec is completely fixed at this price.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Jitsie Varial Race 970 20" Disc
- Forks: Jitsie Varial Race Alloy Tapered 20" Disc, Through Axle - Please note: the Jitsie forks use a unique 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" tapered steerer, no other forks will fit.
- Front hub: Jitsie Race Disc 100 Through Axle - Please note: the Jitsie forks use a unique hub spacer arrangement, so only the specific through axle Jitsie hubs will fit.
- Rear hub: Jitsie Race Disc116
- Front rim: Jitsie Front, 28h
- Rear rim: Jitsie Rear, 32h
- Spokes: Inox Butted
- Nipples: Alloy
- Rim tape: Jitsie Rim Tape
- Inner tube (front): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Inner tube (rear): Jitsie Light (0.9mm)
- Front tyre: Jitsie Reverz Front, 20 x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Jitsie Reverz Rear, 19 x 2.6"
- Brakes: Jitsie Race Disc
- Rotors - Front: Jitsie Race 160mm. Rear: Jitsie Race 162.5mm
- Brake pads: Jitsie Race
- Cranks: Jitsie Forged, 160mm
- Freewheel: Jitsie 135, 17t
- Chain: KMC K1SL 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Jitsie Steel, 13t
- Chain tensioner: Jitsie Alloy Snail Cams
- Pedals: Jitsie Caged, Black
- Bottom bracket: Jitsie Race Titanium ISIS, 123mm axle
- Bashplate: Jitsie Mini Bashplate
- Headset: Jitsie Internal Tapered - Please note: this headset is unique to Jitsie. No other headsets will fit.
- Stem: Jitsie Race Sloping, 130mm
- Headset Spacers: Jitsie Carbon, 5mm
- Grips: Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Jitsie Carbon Riser, 730mm Width x 90mm Rise
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: +80mm
Headtube Angle: 71.5°
Reach: (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 570mm
Weight: 7.85kg (Disc/Disc)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.