- Assembled from scratch in our workshop to ensure the highest quality build.
- Building on the success of the Echo Lite and Echo Lite SL bikes, the new Echo Lite SL Pro!
- This is Echo's first bike to come with carbon fibre forks and handlebars as standard.
- Comes complete with great features like a tapered integrated head tube - this means the steerer tube expands from 1 1/8" at the top of the steerer tube to 1.5" at the crown, and uses sealed bearings that sit directly in the frame without the need for any press-in cups.
- Titanium bottom bracket axle, pedal axles, freewheel and bolts throughout the entire bike help reduce weight.
- Integrated chain tensioners as seen on several previous Echo models make setting up your chain super easy and are hidden out of the way.
- A splined rear sprocket and splined freewheel make fitting and removing easier than ever before.
- Rainbow titanium bolts throughout make the bike look great!
- An upgrade to Monty Eagle Claw Pro Race tyres helps save a substantial amount of weight and improve performance.
- Please note that the pictures are from a slightly earlier batch of bikes and the current model has some slight differences such as colour of spokes and graphics on the forks.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Echo Lite SL Mk4
- Forks: Echo Carbon Tapered
- Front Hub: Echo TR (with titanium bolts)
- Rear Hub: Echo TR Splined (with titanium bolts)
- Front Rim: Echo SL
- Rear Rim: Echo SL
- Spokes: Plane Gauge, Silver
- Nipples: Black, aluminium
- Rim Tapes: Echo, white
- Inner Tubes: Kenda
- Front Tyre: Monty Eagle Claw Pro Race 20" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Monty Eagle Claw Pro Race 19" x 2.6"
- Please view 'Additional Information' for important notes about the brake levers.
- Front Brake: Echo TR Disc (with titanium bolts)
- Rear Brake: Echo TR Disc (with titanium bolts)
- Front Rotor: Echo 160mm (with titanium bolts)
- Rear Rotor: Echo 160mm (with titanium bolts)
- Cranks: Echo TR Splined, 160mm
- Freewheel: Echo Titanium Splined, 18t
- Chain: Echo SL, 3/32"
- Chain Tensioner: Integrated
- Rear Sprocket: Echo Titanium Splined, 12t
- Pedals: Echo SL Titanium Caged
- Bottom Bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, Titanium Axle
- Bashplate: Echo Mini
- Handlebar: Echo Carbon Riser,
- Stem: Echo SL, 158mm x 30°
- Headset: Echo Integrated Tapered
- Grips: Echo Foam
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 80mm
- Head angle: 73°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 605mm
- 7.52kg including pedals!
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.