- Same great value for money as the Echo Lite MK6!
- Updated frame features new head tube, sprung tensioner and hub spacing.
- Also includes an upgrade to OBR Gekok tyres!
- Assembled from scratch in our workshop to ensure the highest quality build.
New for 2019, the Echo Lite MK6 Plus bike retains the great value for money and performance of the Echo Lite MK6, but with some upgrades such as a sprung tensioner, OBR Gekok R19 and F20 tyres and improved geometry!
It still features a tapered head tube, updated bashplate design, new lighter Echo rims, integrated headset, stronger, stiffer forks and more! This build packs a high specification for the price!
Please Note: Purchasing this item would ensure a bike as described below is delivered to you. The specification at this price is completely fixed including colours. If you want to change any parts, the only way to do it is to purchase them separately and add them afterwards. We cannot offer any discount for taking parts off the bike.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Echo Lite MK6 Plus, Disc Only
- Forks: Echo Urban Tapered, Disc Only
- Front hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear hub: Echo TR Disc, 135mm Spaced, Splined
- Chain tensioner: Echo Integrated
- Front rim: Echo SL 2015
- Rear rim: Echo SL 2015
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Echo, white
- Inner tube (front): Echo Unboxed
- Inner tube (rear): Echo Unboxed
- Front tyre: OBR Gekok F20, 20" x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: OBR Gekok R19, 19" x 2.6"
- Front brake: Echo TR Hydraulic Disc, 160mm
- Rear brake: Echo TR Hydraulic Disc, 160mm
- Brake pads: Free upgrade to Goldfren SW33 brake pads, offering improved braking power and reduced bedding in time.
- Cranks: Echo TR, 160 ISIS (Splined Freewheel)
- Freewheel: Echo SL 108, 18t, Splined
- Chain: Echo, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 12T Splined
- Pedals: Echo TR Caged 2017, Black
- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, steel axle
- Bashplate: Echo 2-Piece, Black
- Chain tensioner: Echo Sprung Tensioner
- Headset: Echo Integrated Tapered
- Stem: Echo TR, 150 x 30
- Headset Spacers: 2 x 6mm Alloy, Black
- Grips: Echo Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Echo 7075 Riser
Chainstay Length: 345mm
BB Rise: +80mm
Headtube Angle: 73°
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.