- Excellent value for money!
- Plenty of features including dual disc brakes, press-fit BB, splined drive train and more.
Excellent value for money complete bike from Echo, packing a top quality spec into a bargain priced bike. Dual disc brakes, press-fit Spanish BB, ISIS crankset, splined drive train and integrated headset mean that it's got a lot of features you'd find on top of the range bikes.
Please Note: Purchasing this item would ensure a bike as described below is delivered to you. The specification at this price is completely fixed including colours. If you want to change any parts, the only way to do it is to purchase them separately and add them afterwards. We cannot offer any discount for taking parts off the bike.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Echo Lite MK5, 4-Bolt and Disc (Anodised silver finish).
- Forks: Echo Urban, Disc Only
- Front hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear hub: Echo TR Disc (Splined Sprocket)
- Chain tensioner: Echo Integrated
- Front rim: Echo SL 2015
- Rear rim: Echo SL 2015
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Echo, white
- Inner tube (front): Echo Unboxed
- Inner tube (rear): Echo Unboxed
- Front tyre: Innova BikeTrial, 20" x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Innova BikeTrial, 19" x 2.5"
- Front brake: Avid BB5 Cable Disc, 160mm
- Rear brake: Avid BB5 Cable Disc, 160mm
- Cranks: Echo TR, 160 ISIS (Splined Freewheel)
- Freewheel: Echo SL 108, 18t, Splined
- Chain: KMC, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 12T Splined
- Pedals: Echo TR Caged 2017, Black
- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, steel axle
- Bashplate: Echo SL Mini, Black
- Headset: Echo Integrated
- Stem: Echo TR, 150 x 30
- Headset Spacers: 2 x 6mm Alloy, Black
- Grips: Echo Rubber, Clear
- Handlebars: Alloy Riser
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: +85mm
Headtube Angle: 73.5°
Reach: (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 605mm
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
All bikes may have dusty tyres from storage - they are new and unused tyres.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.