- Innovative new frame from Crossbow.
- Great spec makes it a top-of-the-range bike, straight out of the box.
- Carbon fibre bar and fork, titanium pedal and BB axles.
- Brand new from Crossbow, the 20" complete bike!
Frame and Forks
- Based around their 20" frame, built up with a range of carbon fibre and titanium parts to make this a top-of-the-range competition machine.
- Vibrant green powder coat finish matched with striking Crossbow graphics throughout the bike give it a great look.
- Frame: Crossbow 20"
- Forks: Crossbow Carbon Fibre 20", Disc Only
- Front Hub: Crossbow Disc, Sealed, 28h, titanium axle bolts
- Rear Hub: Crossbow Disc 116mm, Sealed, 32h, titanium axle bolts
- Front Rim: Crossbow Single Wall Front 20", 28h
- Rear Rim: Crossbow Single Wall Rear 19", 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Nipples: Alloy, Black
- Rim Tapes: Crossbow Nylon
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded as Cheng Shin - this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Front Tyre: OBR Gekok F20, 20" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: OBR Gekok R19, 19" x 2.5"
- Front Brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Rear Brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Brake rotors: Crossbow/Galfer 160mm
- Cranks: Crossbow Forged
- Freewheel: Crossbow 135 Screw-On, 18T
- Bottom Bracket: Crossbow Spanish, with Titanium Axle and Alloy Crank Bolts
- Chain: KMC Z-Series
- Chain Tensioner: Crossbow Snail Cams
- Rear Sprocket: 12t Screw-On
- Pedals: Chorrillas Caged, with Titanium Axles
- Bashring: Crossbow Alloy Halfring
- Handlebar: Crossbow Carbon Fibre, Standard Rise
- Stem: Crossbow Forged, 150mm x 30°
- Headset: Crossbow Tapered Internal
- Grips: Crossbow Foam
- Weight: 7.76kg
Geometry, measured by TartyBikes:
- Wheelbase: 1015mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 90mm
- Head angle: 71°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 610mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.