- Super solid build from French brand Crewkerz!
- The new Desire 20" complete bike from Crewkerz!
- Great value for money, light weight full build.
- High end features such as a tapered fork and head tube!
- Cool new graphics give the bike a modern look.
- Updated geometry compared to the previous generation Freed.
- Integrated sprung tensioner bolts directly to the dropout.
- Note: This bike uses 135mm spaced dropouts, and so regular mod rear wheels (116mm spacing) will not fit.
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Crewkerz Desire 20"
- Fork: Crewkerz Desire Tapered 20"
- Front hub: Crewkerz Non-Disc Front (MT7 Rear, HS33 Front) or
Disc Front (MT7 Front and Rear)
- Rear hub: Crewkerz 135mm Fixed Disc Rear
- Chain tensioner: Crewkerz Sprung Tensioner
- Front rim: Crewkerz Single Wall Front, 32h
- Rear rim: Crewkerz Single Wall Rear 32h
- Spokes: Crewkerz, Black
- Rim tape: Crewkerz, Black
- Inner tube (front): Maxxis/Cheng Shin
- Inner tube (rear): Maxxis /Cheng Shin
- Front tyre: OBR Gekok F20 20" x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: OBR Gekok R19 19" x 2.5"
- Front brake: Magura HS33 2014 (2-finger lever blade) or
Magura MT7, 160mm Rotor
- Rear brake: Magura MT7, 160mm Rotor
- Cranks: Crewkerz Forged ISIS, Black, 160mm
- Freewheel: Crewkerz 108-Click
- Chain: KMC K810
- Rear Sprocket: Crewkerz Screw-On 12t
- Pedals: Crewkerz Single Cage
- Bottom bracket: Crewkerz ISIS
- Bashring: Crewkerz Freed
- Headset: Crewkerz Internal
- Stem: Crewkerz Forged, 150mm x 30°
- Grips: Crewkerz Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Crewkerz Alloy Riser, 720mm
- Rear MT7, Front HS33: 8.86kg. Dual MT7: 8.96kg.
- Wheelbase: 995mm
- Chainstay: 355mm
- BB Height: +85mm
- Head Angle: 72.5°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 595mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.