- Great value complete bike from Spanish brand Comas!
- Ideal for beginner or intermediate riders.
- Suggested rider height: 5ft / 1.50m and up.
Please note: These bikes feature some small cosmetic marks. They do not affect performance in any way, and are all either small or well hidden, but we have reduced the price to reflect them.
- New from Comas, the great value Comas 1008 Entry bikes!
- Based on the R2 frame ridden in top level competitions by riders like Eloi Palau!
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Comas Entry 1008, Disc Only
- Forks: Comas Alloy, 1 1/8" Steerer, Disc Only
-Front hub: Comas Disc Sealed Front, 28h
- Rear hub: Comas Disc Sealed Rear, 32h, 116mm
- Front rim: Comas Single Wall Front, 20", 28h
- Rear rim: Comas Single Wall Rear, 20", 32h
- Spokes: Comas Butted
- Nipples: Black, Brass
- Rim tape: Comas
- Inner tube (front): Comas Light
- Inner tube (rear): Comas Light
- Front tyre: Innova Trials, 20 x 2.25"
- Rear tyre: Qu-Ax Cross, 20 x 2.5" - an upgrade from the standard tyre, only found at TartyBikes!
- Front brake: Cable Disc, Post Mount fitment
- Rear brake: Cable Disc, Post Mount fitment
- Brake rotors: Comas 160mm
- Cranks: Comas Forged, Square Taper, 170mm
- Freewheel: Comas 30.6, 18t
- Chain: YBN S20, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Comas Alloy, 12t
- Chain tensioner: Comas Snail Cams
- Pedals: Plastic, 9/16" Axle
- Bottom bracket: Comas Square Taper, 68 x 124.5mm axle
- Bashplate: Comas Ultralight
- Headset: Internal, Black
- Stem: Comas Forged, 150mm x 20°
- Headset Spacers: Comas Alloy
- Grips: Comas Ultrathin Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Comas Entry Alloy Riser, 115mm Rise
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: +85mm
Headtube Angle: 72°
Centre of BB to centre top of head tube: 600mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.