- Some of the lightest, highest quality parts on the market, built around the all new Clean X2 frame featuring tapered head tube/fork, new splined BB30 crankset and integrated sprung tensioner.
Please note our bikes now have an updated specification that differs slightly from the photos shown. Now supplied with Monty Pro Race V2 Tyres, Clean 135 click freewheel and a Clean rear disc rotor guard. The bikes also have updated brake options, please see the variations below. Updated photos to follow ASAP.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Clean X2 20", Disc Only - Post Mount
- Forks: Clean Alloy Tapered 20", Disc Only - Post Mount or HS33
- Front Hub: Clean 100D, Sealed, 28h
- Rear Hub: Clean 116D, Sealed, 32h
- Front Rim: Clean, 28h
- Rear Rim: Clean, 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge Steel
- Nipples: Alloy, Red
- Rim Tapes: Fibreglass Tape
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded as Cheng Shin - this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Front Tyre: Monty Pro Race V2, 20" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Monty Pro Race V2, 19" x 2.6"
- Front Brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone Disc or Clean HS33 Rim Brake
- Rear Brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Front Rotor: Clean RS Front, 160mm (Dual disc bike only)
- Rear Rotor: Clean RS Rear, 160mm, including Clean Rotor Guard
- Cranks: Clean 3P BB30 Crankset, 160mm
- Freewheel: Clean BB30 Splined, 18T, 135 click
- Chain: KMC X9
- Chain Tensioner: Clean Sprung Tensioner
- Rear Sprocket: Clean Alloy 12t
- Pedals: Clean Caged
- Bottom Bracket: Clean BB30
- Bashplate: Clean Light 2-Piece 4-Bolt - please note:
due to the spacing of the bashplates, only
the Clean 2-piece bashplate can be used.
- Handlebar: Clean High-Rise
- Stem: 3D Forged, 150mm x 30°
- Headset: Clean Tapered Internal
- Headset Spacers: 2 x 5mm carbon fibre
- Grips: Clean Foam
- Weight: 8.050kg (Rear disc, front rim brake)
Geometry - 1010mm model, measured by TartyBikes:
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 90mm
- Head angle: 72.5°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 610mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.