- Lightweight, durable build.
- Based around a top quality Clean X1 frame.
- Available with a range of brake options!
- A top quality complete bike based upon the latest generation Clean X1 frame. Based on the previous version of this frame, the newer 6061-T6 version has a few tweaks to keep it up to date.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Clean X1 20", Disc Only - Post Mount
- Forks: Clean X1 Alloy 20", Disc Only - Post Mount
- Front Hub: Clean Expert, Sealed, 28h
- Rear Hub: Clean Expert 116, Sealed, 32h
- Front Rim: Clean, 28h
- Rear Rim: Clean, 32h
- Spokes: Plain Gauge Steel
- Nipples: Alloy, Red
- Rim Tapes: Fibreglass Tape
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis (may be branded as Cheng Shin - this is the same company as Maxxis)
- Front Tyre: OBR Gekok F20, 20" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Monty Pro Race V2, 19" x 2.6"
- Front Brake: Magura MT2 or Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Rear Brake: Magura MT2 or Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Front Rotor: Clean RS Front, 160mm
- Rear Rotor: Clean RS Rear, 162.5mm
Disc / HS version:
- Rear Brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone
- Front Brake: Magura HS33 with Trialtech Sport Lever
- Cranks: Clean ISIS Crankset, 160mm
- Freewheel: Clean Screw-On, 18T, 108 click
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX
- Chain Tensioner: Clean Sprung Tensioner MK2 (Updated red version, not featured in photos)
- Rear Sprocket: Clean Screw-On 12t
- Pedals: Clean Caged
- Bottom Bracket: Clean 128mm ISIS
- Bashplate: Clean Light 2-Piece 4-Bolt - please note:
due to the spacing of the bashplates, only
the Clean 2-piece bashplate can be used.
- Handlebar: Clean High-Rise
- Stem: Clean Forged, 145mm x 25°
- Headset: Clean Tapered Internal
- Headset Spacers: Alloy
- Grips: Clean Foam
- Weight: 8.280kg
Geometry - 1005mm model, measured by TartyBikes:
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 80mm
- Head angle: 70.5°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 605mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.