- Ideal for young children to get into trials riding, the Clean S1 20"!
- Designed for riders from around 1.15m (3ft9) to 1.50m (4ft11), ages approximately 6 to 11.
- 6061-T6 alloy frame is low slung to give good clearance, and light weight to aid maneuverability.
- 20" wheels are the ideal size for learning trials moves, without the extra weight caused by a 19" rear wheel (as found on 'full size' 20" bikes).
- Powerful V-Brakes front and rear offer great stopping power and easy maintenance.
- 16:14 gear ratio makes the bike very easy to pedal and lift up obstacles when riding.
- Please note: The S1 frame and fork are fitted with disc brake mounts, however both hubs are non
disc so to fit disc brakes you would need to replace the standard hubs fitted.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Clean S1 20", Alloy
- Forks: Clean S1 20", Cromoly
- Front Hub: Clean S1, standard bearing, non-disc
- Rear Hub: Clean S1, standard bearing, non-disc
- Front Rim: Clean 20", single wall
- Rear Rim: Clean 20", single wall
- Front Tyre: Innova 20 x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Innova 20 x 2.0"
- Front Brake: V-Brake
- Rear Brake: V-Brake
- Cranks: Clean S1 square taper, 1.37" x 24tpi thread
- Freewheel: Clean S1, 16 tooth
- Chain: KMC Z Chain, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Clean screw on, 1.37", 14 tooth
- Pedals: Nylon platform
- Bottom Bracket: Clean Square Taper, sealed bearing
- Bashplate: Clean Light
- Handlebar: Clean riser, 31.8mm clamp, 680mm wide
- Stem: Clean Forged, 145mm x 35°
- Headset: Clean, standard bearing
- Grips: Clean Foam
- Wheelbase: 920mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: +40mm
- Head angle: 71°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 540mm
- Bottom bracket height (centre of BB axle from the floor): 300mm
- Centre of end of handlebars to floor: 860mm
- Centre of bottom bracket axle to centre of handlebar / stem clamp: 705mm
- 9.16kg including pedals.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.