- Agile, nimble geometry.
- Tough, durable build.
- As shown at the TartyBikes Weekender, the Alias 20.1 Custom Build!
- Tough yet lightweight parts kit is assembled around the super agile Alias 20.1 frame.
- Trialtech build kit includes their latest components such as the Sport Lite Splined crankset.
- 20" wheels front and rear for a more street-influenced style.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alias 20.1
- Forks: Trialtech Sport Lite, Disc Only
- Front Hub: Trialtech Sport Lite, Disc
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Sport Lite, Disc, 116mm
- Front Rim: Alias 20.1
- Rear Rim: Alias 20.1
- Spokes: Mutiny Plain Gauge, Black
- Nipples: Mutiny Brass, Black
- Front Rim Tape: Trialtech, Black
- Rear Rim Tape: Trialtech, Black
- Inner Tubes: Kenda Standard 20"
- Front Tyre: Fly Rampera, 20 x 2.35"
- Rear Tyre: Fly Rampera, 20 x 2.35"
- Front Brake: Hope Trial Zone
- Rear Brake: Hope Trial Zone
- Rotors: Hope Trial Zone V2, 160mm
- Cranks: Trialtech Sport Lite Splined
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport Lite Splined, 18t, 108 click
- Chain: Trialtech Z610 HX
- Chain Tensioner: 1x Trialtech Sport HD, 1x Trialtech Sport Lite
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Screw On, 12t
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Trialtech Sport Lite ISIS
- Bashring: Trialtech Sport Lite Splined
- Handlebar: Trialtech Sport High Riser
- Stem: Trialtech Race Forged, 165mm x 35°
- Headset: Alias 20.1 Integrated
- Headset Spacers: Alloy, 2 x 10mm, 1 x 5mm
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Wheelbase: 937mm
- Chainstay: 336mm (using 18:12 gear ratio)
- BB Height: + 65mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Centre of BB to top centre of head tube: 590mm
- 9.44kg including pedals
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.