- Agile, nimble geometry.
- Tough, durable build.
- Choice of Magura or Hope brakes.
- Specced by us here at TartyBikes, the Alias 20.1 Custom Build!
- Tough yet lightweight parts kit is assembled around the super agile Alias 20.1 frame.
- Trialtech build kit includes their latest components such as the Sport Lite Splined crankset.
- 20" wheels front and rear for a more street-influenced style.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alias 20.1
- Forks: Echo Urban, Disc Only
- Front Hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear Hub: Jitsie 116Disc, 116mm
- Front Rim: Alias 20.1
- Rear Rim: Alias 20.1
- Spokes: Mutiny Plain Gauge, Black
- Nipples: Mutiny Brass, Black
- Front Rim Tape: TartyBikes
- Rear Rim Tape: TartyBikes
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis Unboxed 20"
- Front Tyre: Fly Rampera, 20 x 2.35"
- Rear Tyre: Fly Rampera, 20 x 2.35"
Brakes - as pictured
- Front Brake: Hope Trial Zone
- Rear Brake: Hope Trial Zone
- Rotors: Hope Trial Zone V2, 160mm
- Also available
with Magura MT2 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
with 160mm Shimano RT66 Rotors
- Cranks: Trialtech Sport Lite Splined
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport Lite Splined, 18t, 108 click
- Chain: Trialtech Z610 HX
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Snail Cams
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR Screw On, 12t
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform
- Bottom Bracket: First ISIS
- Bashring: Trialtech Sport Lite Splined
- Handlebar: Jitsie 110mm Alloy Riser
- Stem: Trialtech Race Forged, 180mm x 35°
- Headset: Alias 20.1 Integrated
- Headset Spacers: Alloy, 2 x 10mm, 1 x 5mm
- Grips: Jitsie Foam
- Wheelbase: 945mm
- Chainstay: 336mm (using 18:12 gear ratio)
- BB Height: + 65mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Centre of BB to top centre of head tube: 590mm
- 9.58kg including pedals, with Hope brakes
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.