- 20" trials specific front rim from Echo.
- Single wall design with 20mm drilled holes for reduced weight.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- 37mm wide profile significantly reduces tyre roll when using low pressures (which in-turn increase grip levels).
- Parallel sidewalls make setting up the brake easier, especially when using washerless models of brake clamp.
- Available in 6 anodised colours; Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Green, Gold and powder coat White.
- 32h spoke drilling only.
- Weight: 472g (anodised finish).
- ERD: 391mm
Any colours not listed are now discontinued.
Hole Diameter: 20mm