Now supplied with free RockMan 3D Forged 150mm x 30° stem (includes top cap) and unbranded alloy riser!
- Fantastic value frame from Rockman, the Austin V3!
- Updated and upgraded from previous generations with several improvements and geometry changes.
- New, slightly thicker tube set increases strength and stiffness, whilst only making the frame a little heavier.
- Supplied fitted with a Composite Bashplate
which saves weight and inflicts less damage on obstacles than metal alternatives. Since it is flexible, it also absorbs impacts instead of transferring it to the frame, reducing the chance of cracks at the mounts.
- Bashplate mount is also positioned on a gusset to help further dissipate force.
- Standard headtube is 115mm long, with a large gusset on the downtube joint to spread the force in this key area.
- CNC machined dropouts are spaced at 116mm to be suitable for use with snail cams.
- New water-transfer graphics suit the frame perfectly.
- Available with 4-bolt rim brake mounts or IS disc mount.
- Weight: 1.55kg (including bashplate, rubber and fixings)
Geometry (measured with a 360mm x 40mm fork):
- Wheelbase: 990mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 85mm
- Head angle: 72.5°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 600mm