- New from French brand Ozonys, the Curve HYD V7 frame!
Geometry - 1010mm Model (When measured with 360mm x 40mm fork)
- New tubing profiles and a switch to a tapered head tube give the frame a completely different look.
- A near hexagonal shaped down tube provides greater resistance to impacts and dents, while also providing great weld contact area for the top tube.
- Externally butted and machined out 125mm long head tube uses an internal 1 1/8" cup in the top, with an internal 1.5" lower cup to give great strength and stiffness. Includes Crewkerz Tapered Internal
headset alraedy fitted to the frame.
- A large gusset helps reinforce the down tube/head tube join to cope with the stresses of modern trials riding.
- Twin seat tubes to help stiffen the rear end of the frame.
- Down tube ovalises at the 68mm-width bottom bracket shell join to give as much weld area as possible, increasing strength and stiffness significantly.
- Contoured chain and seat stays offer great heel and crank clearance.
- CNC-machined Post Mount disc brake mount has a large gusset to help improve strength.
- 4-bolt bashplate design sees all the mounting points for the plate positioned on the BB shell, meaning no stress riser on the down tube caused by the traditional location of the front bashplate mount. Requires the use of Ozonys' own bashplate (other models also fit, such as the Clean Light and Jitsie Mini Bashplate). Please note: Bashplate is not supplied with frame.
- Horizontal dropouts spaced at 116mm with integrated chain tensioners that take away the need for axle bolt washers and snail cams!
- To tension chain, with your axle bolts loosened off, undo the front M6 bolt a little. You can then set your chain tension using the M5 grub screw. Once you have ideal tension, simply tighten the front M6 bolt then your axle bolt to keep it in place!
- Anodised black finish is complimented by new, larger, striking Ozonys Curve water transfer graphics.
- Please note: Due to the tensioner design, it is only possible to use rear hubs with an M6 axle bolt with this frame.
- Weight: 1.420kg
Chainstay length: 350mm
BB Rise: +80mm
Head Angle: 72°
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 605mm
- Headset type: Internal
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 116mm
- Brake mount type: Post Mount Disc Mount
- Bashguard type: 4-Bolt Mini