- Now at a great reduced price, the 2009 Blade frame from Onza.
- Full 6061-U6 construction gives a great balance of strength and weight, whilst keeping costs down.
- 100mm spaced dedicated 4-bolt mounts allow the use of even the widest trials rims.
- 110mm long, standard 1 1/8" headtube has reinforcing rings top and bottom to help prevent flaring.
- CNC Machined dropouts (spaced at 110mm, including slotted IS disc mount) and unique chainstay yoke help stiffen the frame and provide large weld areas for the tubes.
- Down tube and top tube gussets at the head tube directs stress away from the ends of the tubes, improving frame life.
- Sturdy, reinforced bash plate mounts help dissipate the forces put through the frame.
- Painted silver finish is teamed up with bold Onza graphics to give the frame a distinctive look.
- Weight: 1.584kg/3.492lbs
Geometry (When measured with Echo Urban 360mm/35mm forks):
Chainstay length: 362mm
BB Rise: 50mm
Head Angle: 70.5°
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 600mm