- Great value frame from the original biketrials brand Monty!
- Constructed from high grade 7005 aluminium.
- Classic frame shape known throughout the world from many years of service.
- Gussets reinforce the chainstay-bottom bracket joint, spreading the strain where failures are common.
- Reinforcement tube between seatstays improves stiffness in the rear triangle of the frame.
- 4-bolt mounts spaced at 95mm.
- Mounting points on the underside of the seatstays for use with the high arched Monty 2-Bolt
- 120mm long headtube for use with Standard headsets.
- 110mm spaced dropouts.
- Offset bottom bracket shell allows long bottom brackets to be used to prevent clearance issues, whilst straightening out the chainline.
- Bashplate mountes for horizontal-mount type bashplates.
- Please note that the "Carbon Effect" frame has the same construction as the other frames, except it does not feature gussets on the top of the chainstays.
- Weight: 1.74kg (silver options), 1.83kg (painted black and white)
Geometry (measured with a 360mm x 40mm fork):
- Wheelbase: 995mm
- Chainstay length: 362mm
- BB Rise: +50mm
- Head angle: 73°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 600mm
- Headset type: Standard
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 110mm
- Brake mount type: 4-Bolt Only
- Bashguard type: Horizontal mount