- With less extreme geometry than the top-of-the-range Sky frames, the Kloud is an ideal all-rounder.
- 135mm long externally relieved head tube (Please note: The Kloud requires an Internal Headset, not the Sky headset) has a large hole machined into the front to help shave off excess weight.
- Unique hydroformed downtube looks great and gives a huge weld contact area at the head tube - improving strength in this key area.
- The top tube profile becomes more ovalised towards the head tube which - in conjunction with a machined gusset - helps to further increase strength and stiffness.
- BB and chainstay join is reinforced by a CNC machined reinforcing plate.
- Custom chainstay profile helps reduce the chances of denting the tubing, therefore improving the longevity of the frame.
- The Kloud 20" frame shares the same bashplate style as the Sky 2 and Sky 3 20" frames, which involves the use of a smaller, 4-bolt bashplate. The new bashplate (included), bolts and rubber combined weigh less than most competitors traditional bashplates alone!
- Dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts - spaced at 101mm - are CNC-machined from one piece of alloy, and are also integrated into the built-in booster to give you the stiffest brake feel possible.
- Neat gussets at the top tube and seat stay join to add strength.
- Unique seat tube shape provides a good contact area at the top tube and BB shell.
- CNC-machined horizontal dropouts, spaced at 116mm, are pre-drilled for snail cam bolts.
- Shot-blasted, anodised silver finish is teamed up with brand new Koxx water transfer graphics to complete the look of the frame.
- Weight: 1.621kg
Geometry (When measured with 360mm x 40mm fork):
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: 70mm
Head Angle: 71.5°
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 610mm