- The latest iteration of Echo's Lite SL frame!
- New taper headtube design (99mm long) now makes use of an integrated
headset. The top integrated bearing is a conventional 1 1/8" size, whereas the lower integrated bearing is a 1.5" size. The bearing sits directly inside the frame, saving weight whilst having no effect on performance whatsoever.
- Super strong 'Spanish' bottom bracket uses extra tough, press-fit bearings and a titanium axle (Please note: 4-Bolt only variation is not
supplied with a BB. The Trialtech Sport Spanish BB
is a suitable alternative).
- Totally re-designed CNC-machined plates join the BB shell to the chainstays, giving a stiffer join whilst saving weight thanks to the large machined pockets in the plates.
- Instead of a traditional seat tube arrangement, the Mk4 frame uses a pair of CNC-machined plates.
- International Standard disc brake mount is integrated into the dropout and supported further by a brace, giving a super strong brake mount!
- Dedicated M6-drilled 4-bolt rim brake mounts are CNC machined from one piece of alloy, and feature an integrated brake booster plate. Brake clamps are supplied with the frame!
- CNC machined dropouts spaced at 116mm feature the integrated chain tensioners as seen on previous Echo models.
- Supplied fitted with a black Echo Mini bashplate
- Top bashplate mount is now gusseted to the downtube, spreading the strain in this high-stress area.
- Available in either Disc Only (With BB) or 4-Bolt Only (With Echo M6 Brake Mounts, without BB) options.
- Weight (Disc only): 1.395kg (frame only), 1.695kg (including bottom bracket, bashplate and fixings).
Geometry (when measured with 360mm x 40mm fork):
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 80mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 600mm