- Packed full of features, such as press-fit BB and tapered head tube.
- 135mm spaced dropouts.
- Supplied with Echo's new sprung tensioner.
- As found in our top quality Echo Lite MK6 Plus Bikes
, now available frame only!
- New tapered headtube design, which features a 1 1/8" upper cup and a 1.5" lower cup, uses an integrated headset to keep weight down but still be nice and tough.
- Tapered headtube (115mm length) increases frame longevity thanks to it's improved headtube/downtube join, as well as allowing the use of stronger tapered forks.
- Headsets to fit this frame are available here
- Large headtube/downtube gusset helps reinforce this key area.
- New profile curved downtube gives enhanced clearance for more technical riding!
- Super strong 'Spanish' bottom bracket uses extra tough, press-fit bearings and a steel axle.
- International Standard disc brake mount is braced for extra durability.
- CNC machined dropouts spaced at 135mm
feature the mount for the latest Echo dual wheel sprung tensioner (supplied with the frame).
- Supplied fitted with new 2-piece Echo Bashplate, a stronger, lighter style of bashplate design.
- Available in tough anodised black only, with laser etched Echo logos.
- Weight: 1.784kg (including bashplate and BB).
Geometry (measured with a 360mm x 40mm fork):
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- Chainstay length: 345mm
- BB Rise: 80mm
- Head angle: 73°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 625mm
- Headset type: Integrated
- Bottom bracket type: Spanish press-fit, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: IS Disc Mount & 4-Bolt Mount
- Bashguard type: Echo 2-Piece, 4-Bolt