- Packed full of features, such as press-fit BB and tapered head tube.
- 135mm spaced dropouts.
- Supplied with Echo's new sprung tensioner.
- As found in our top quality Echo Lite MK6 Plus Bikes
, now available frame only!
- New tapered headtube design, the same as the MK6 Plus 26" frame which features a 1 1/8" upper cup and a 1.5" lower cupand uses an integrated headset and machined cut outs on the side to keep weight down but still be nice and tough. Please see product images for updated head tube design
- Tapered headtube (115mm length) increases frame longevity thanks to it's improved headtube/downtube join, as well as allowing the use of stronger tapered forks.
- Headsets to fit this frame are available here
- Large headtube/downtube gusset helps reinforce this key area.
- New profile curved downtube gives enhanced clearance for more technical riding!
- Supplied fitted with super strong 'Spanish' bottom bracket uses extra tough, press-fit bearings and a steel axle.
- International Standard disc brake mount is braced for extra durability.
- CNC machined dropouts spaced at 135mm
feature the mount for the latest Echo dual wheel sprung tensioner (supplied with the frame).
- Supplied fitted with new 2-piece Echo Bashplate, a stronger, lighter style of bashplate design.
- Available in tough anodised black only, with laser etched Echo logos.
- Weight: 1.784kg (including bashplate and BB).
Geometry (measured with a 380mm x 40mm fork):
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- Chainstay length: 345mm
- BB Rise: 80mm
- Head angle: 73°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 625mm
- Headset type: Integrated
- Bottom bracket type: Spanish press-fit, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: IS Disc Mount
- Bashguard type: Echo 2-Piece, 4-Bolt