- Innovative frame design.
- Vibrant colour with striking Crossbow graphics.
- Here it is - the first 20" frame from new brand Crossbow!
Geometry (measured with Crossbow carbon fork):
- Extensive testing and development, with a new concept in frame design.
- Front 'triangle' is created from two halves, welded together.
- Large, tapered headtube (120mm long) requires a tapered internal headset with a 44mm diameter top cup and a 56mm diameter lower cup.
- A polygonal top tube and a large section downtube give great weld contact area on the head tube, giving additional strength.
- The front section of the frame changes profile along it's length, opening out to a wider section at the BB shell to provide better strength and stiffness at this key area.
- 68mm wide Spanish-type BB shell is compatible with Echo and Trialtech Spanish bottom brackets.
- CNC-machined BB yoke is cleverly machined to help provide a stiffer chainstay/BB join, whilst also being as light as possible.
- Internal cable routing helps improve looks and protect your rear hose.
- Post mount disc brake mount is reinforced with gussets and a brace to improve frame longevity.
- 116mm spaced CNC-machined drop outs require the use of snail cams to provide chain tension.
- Vibrant green powder coated finish is nice and durable, and is complimented well by striking Crossbow graphics.
- Weight: 1.635kg
- Wheelbase: 1015mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 90mm
- Head angle: 71°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 610mm
- Headset type: Internal
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 116mm
- Brake mount type: Post Mount Disc Brake
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring