- New for 2020, a tapered head tube and re-designed disc mount and dropout!
- High quality frame from world champion Abel Mustieles owned brand Clean!
- Unique top- and down-tube increase resistance to dents whilst also looking great.
- 120mm tapered headtube requires an Internal headset, and also features two large cutouts to reduce the weight.
- CNC machined dropouts are spaced at 116mm.
- Integrated sprung tensioner mount is compatible with the Clean
and Crewkerz Sprung Tensioners
- Post Mount disc brake mount is in the correct position for use with a 160mm rotor with no adaptors, and is made as a single piece with the dropout. This increases stiffness and reduces the number of welds in a very high-stress area.
- Supporting tube between the chainstays further improves stiffness of the middle of the frame.
- 'Euro' style bottom bracket shell features a standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread.
- 4-bolt bashplate design means all mounting points are on the bottom bracket shell. This removes the stress riser from the middle of the downtube, which also means no shock is transferred to that area when hit, whilst also being notably lighter. Suitable for use with the Clean 4-bolt bashplates
- New for 2020, a red painted finish with contrasting white graphics looks great.
- Weight: 1.563kg
Geometry (measured with a 370mm x 40mm fork):
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 87mm
- Head angle: 72.5°
- Headset type: Tapered, Internal
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 116mm
- Brake mount type: Post Mount Disc Mount Only
- Bashguard type: 4-bolt Mini