- Ultra-lightweight 19" trials specific rear rim.
- Single wall extrusion with custom holes minimizes weight whilst maintaining stiffness.
- Valve hole drilled at the rim joint.
- 47mm wide profile gives un-paralleled anti-roll performance, even at the lowest of pressures.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- Central spoke hole drillings ensure adequate disc brake caliper clearance, an issue sometimes found with offset drilled rims.
- High quality aluminium offers improved braking performance compared to most other rims.
- Features parallel sidewalls to ensure the best braking performance when used with washerless brake clamps. Please note
: Silver rims still use angled sidewalls.
- Anodised finish with stylish Trialtech
laser etched logos.
- Available in 32h, Black or Silver.
- Weight: 409g.
- ERD: 366mm.