- Monty's wide trials specific rear rim.
- Available in a 47mm wide profile, offering great anti-roll performance, even at the lowest of pressures.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g
when compared with eyeletted rims.
- Double wall extrusion for increased strength and stiffness.
- Painted sidewalls offer improved braking performance straight out of the box, however this can be ground off... and also looks great if you're using a disc brake!
- Sloping sidewalls offer improved resistance to dents from heavy impacts.
- Available in painted red or red finish
- 32h only.
- Weight: 468g (47mm, anodised version), 488g (47mm, painted version).
- ERD: 366mm
Square Hole Dimensions (outer wall):
Round Hole Dimensions (inner wall):