- High quality and lightweight rear non-disc hub with a new design from Trialtech.
- Fits most 26" frames and many 24" frames.
- Unique, M30 sprocket thread allows a weight saving of around 36% over regular 1.37" x 24 tpi threaded hubs! Deeper threaded section makes the hub/sprocket interface just as strong as normal, whilst saving weight.
- M30 thread means this hub will only work with a Trialtech Sport Lite M30 sprocket (supplied). No other sprocket will fit.
- Supplied with a choice of either 14 or 15 tooth Trialtech Sport Lite M30 alloy sprocket
- 135mm spacing, which can be easily converted to 129mm spacing for use with snail cams by removing a 3mm spacer from each side of the hub.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth and reliable running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Custom design, CNC machined 7075 aluminium shell and hollow axle.
- Internally tapered hub shell improves stiffness by allowing the shell to be a larger diameter for the same weight.
- Serrated axle ends and bolt washers help ensure the hub stays in place.
- Tough matte black anodised finish with stylish Trialtech 'Sport Lite' laser etched logos.
- Suitable for use with a rim brake only.
- Supplied with top grade zinc plated steel bolts and low profile aluminium washers.
- Available in 32h only.
- Weight: 118g - plus sprocket (39.5g for Steel 15T Sprocket) and bolts and washers (21.8g per pair)
Non Drive Side:
- Flange Diameter: 33mm
- Centre to Flange: 44.5mm
- Flange Diameter: 36mm
- Centre to Flange: 42.5mm