- Super wide spacing means a stiffer wheel!
- Unique hub shell design.
- Very light weight!
- Available in: 32h only
- Super light weight 135mm spaced rear hub from Jitsie!
- Unique hub shell profile gradually tapers from a small to large diameter across the width of the hub.
- Top quality 7075-T6 alloy hub shell gives an ideal strength-to-weight ratio.
- Hollow aluminium axle and minimal axle bolt washers keep the weight as low as possible.
- To fit 135mm spaced dropouts when used with snail cams. This means the hub alone is 129mm spacing, and you will need to add a 3mm washer each side when used with frames which have integrated tensioners.
- 32 spoke hole drilling only.
- Sealed cartridge bearings increase longevity.
- Standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread to accept threaded sprockets and freewheels.
- Available in anodised black or red with laser etched logos.
- Weight: 124.5g! (plus bolts and washers at 15.5g)
- Flange Diameter: 31mm
- Centre to Flange: 55mm
Non Disc Side:
- Flange Diameter: 42mm
- Centre to Flange: 44.5mm