- Lightest 135mm Disc Hub available!
- Wide flange spacing means a stiffer wheel!
- Available in: 32h only
: These hubs are a special order item and will take up to an additional 3-5 working days
- Super light weight 135mm spaced rear disc hub from Jitsie!
- Unique hub shell profile gradually tapers across the width of the hub.
- Top quality 7075-T6 alloy hub shell gives an ideal strength-to-weight ratio.
- Hollow aluminium axle and minimal axle bolt washers keep the weight as low as possible.
- Designed to fit 135mm spaced dropouts when used with snail cams. This means the hub alone is 129mm spacing, and you will need to add a 3mm washer each side when used with frames which have integrated tensioners.
- Minimal disc mount saves weight, but also connects directly to the flange, improving strength.
- 32 spoke hole drilling only.
- Sealed cartridge bearings increase longevity.
- Standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread to accept threaded sprockets and freewheels.
- Available in anodised black or red with laser etched logos.
- Weight: just 161g! (plus bolts and washers at 19g)
- Flange Diameter: 56mm
- Centre to Flange: 33mm
Non Disc Side:
- Flange Diameter: 42mm
- Centre to Flange: 45mm