With nearly eight years as an established online trials bike retailer, TartyBikes prides itself on providing unrivalled product knowledge and outstanding service to customers all across the world. We have customers in over 70 countries, and can send to the USA and Canada on a next day service with FedEx - even the most remote locations can be delivered to in under a week (please see our International Ordering section for full details).
We hope you enjoy browsing the website, and if you have any questions at all do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- Manufactured to tolerances that excite rocket scientists... Chris King products are world renowned for their quality and precision!
- CNC machined stainless steel sprocket, with Shimano HG spline, to fit all major rear cassette hubs (including Shimano, Hope and Chris King).
- 5mm wide base helps prevent the sprocket from digging in.
- Compatible with 3/32" and 1/8" chains, but not 5/64" (9 speed).
- Recommended for use with Chris King rear hubs.
- Weight: 23-40g
Please note that we recommend double wheel tensioners for 15T and smaller rear sprockets. This is to ensure a healthy amount of chain wrap and help to eliminate the chance of the chain skipping.
The aluminium alloy sprockets are super light and mainly designed for singlespeed XC riding, but can be used by very light riders on trials bikes.
Average Rating (Not yet rated)
You must login and have previously purchased this item to write a review
Have a question regarding this product? Then be sure to look through other customer's questions and answers below. If you require any further information, feel free to get in touch.