- We've nicknamed this stuff 'Tar in a Can', and it's really useful to improve your brake instantly!
- Brake spray is extremely easy to apply and works great in all conditions.
- The main thing to bear in mind is that you only need a light coating - too much will make your brake worse!
- Simply dry/clean your rim off with a clean tissue or cloth, lift the wheel off the ground and spin it. While its spinning, spray a light coating on the braking surface, and then scrub it round with your brake pads. Wait a few minutes for it to dry and you're away!
- Sold in an easy-to-use single aerosol can.
KMC K710 Kool, 1/8''
Trialtech Sport Steel Skewer (Single)
Trialtech Sport Lite Caged
Onza Hose Clip
Try-All FIN Glove, Black/Yellow
From £8.33 to £12.49
Save up to 67%
Jitsie Grease (250g)