- We've nicknamed this stuff 'Tar in a Can', and it's really useful to improve your brake instantly!
- Brake spray is extremely easy to apply and works great in all conditions.
- The main thing to bear in mind is that you only need a light coating - too much will make your brake worse!
- Simply dry/clean your rim off with a clean tissue or cloth, lift the wheel off the ground and spin it. While its spinning, spray a light coating on the braking surface, and then scrub it round with your brake pads. Wait a few minutes for it to dry and you're away!
- Sold in an easy-to-use single aerosol can.
Onza Rim Tape
Magura Royal Blood
From £5.00 to £30.00
Trialtech Sport Steel Skewer (Single)
Kenda 19'' DH
Magura HS33 Olives (2)
TartyBikes V2 Hoodie
Echo Rim Tape
V!Z Sealed Headset
From £19.16 to £20.82
Save up to 34%