- We've nicknamed this stuff 'Tar in a Can', and it's really useful to improve your brake instantly!
- Brake spray is extremely easy to apply and works great in all conditions.
- The main thing to bear in mind is that you only need a light coating - too much will make your brake worse!
- Simply dry/clean your rim off with a clean tissue or cloth, lift the wheel off the ground and spin it. While its spinning, spray a light coating on the braking surface, and then scrub it round with your brake pads. Wait a few minutes for it to dry and you're away!
- Sold in an easy-to-use single aerosol can.
TartyBikes Brake Syringe
Trialtech Race Rubber
From £4.16 to £5.00
Save up to 17%
Trialtech Bleed Kit
Racing Line Grease (3g)
Fox Sticker (32 styles available!)
From £0.08 to £0.42
Echo SL 108 Screw On
Racing Line Lever Pivot Bolt
From £3.33 to £5.00
Tarty Days 2015 T-Shirt