- We've nicknamed this stuff 'Tar in a Can', and it's really useful to improve your brake instantly!
- Brake spray is extremely easy to apply and works great in all conditions.
- The main thing to bear in mind is that you only need a light coating - too much will make your brake worse!
- Simply dry/clean your rim off with a clean tissue or cloth, lift the wheel off the ground and spin it. While its spinning, spray a light coating on the braking surface, and then scrub it round with your brake pads. Wait a few minutes for it to dry and you're away!
- Sold in an easy-to-use single aerosol can.
Kenda Standard 24"
Inspired Tripod Post
ZOO! Piranha (With BB)
Magura HS33 2014-16, black with olive
From £58.33 to £66.67
Echo TR Brake Clamps
From £5.00 to £20.83
Atomz Rim Tape 26"
From £1.24 to £2.08
Save up to 40%
Echo SL 108 Freewheel Spares
From £1.67 to £2.50