- We've nicknamed this stuff 'Tar in a Can', and it's really useful to improve your brake instantly!
- Brake spray is extremely easy to apply and works great in all conditions.
- The main thing to bear in mind is that you only need a light coating - too much will make your brake worse!
- Simply dry/clean your rim (not compatible with disc brakes) off with a clean tissue or cloth, lift the wheel off the ground and spin it. While its spinning, spray a light coating on the braking surface, and then scrub it round with your brake pads. Wait a few minutes for it to dry and you're away!
- Sold in an easy-to-use single aerosol can. Please note that some cans have a little bit of leakage and this will show on the inside of the packaging - this doesn't affect the product in any way.
M:Part Grip Stops
Tr1al HS33 Pads
Echo SL 108 Freewheel Spares
From £1.67 to £2.50
Kenda Standard 26"
Jitsie Hopper 2 Jacket
Hope Mini Lever Blade 07
Monty Sticker (Many styles available!)
From £0.01 to £4.17