- We've nicknamed this stuff 'Tar in a Can', and it's really useful to improve your brake instantly!
- Brake spray is extremely easy to apply and works great in all conditions.
- The main thing to bear in mind is that you only need a light coating - too much will make your brake worse!
- Simply dry/clean your rim off with a clean tissue or cloth, lift the wheel off the ground and spin it. While its spinning, spray a light coating on the braking surface, and then scrub it round with your brake pads. Wait a few minutes for it to dry and you're away!
- Sold in an easy-to-use single aerosol can.
Try-All K2 Front 26"
Magura TPA Kit
Monty 220 Kamel Riser
Koxx Summer Shorts
From £20.83 to £24.99
Save up to 36%
WTB Freedom Rubber
TartyBikes V3 T-Shirt
Magura Brake Cleaner
V!Z Rim Tape 26"