- We've nicknamed this stuff 'Tar in a Can', and it's really useful to improve your brake instantly!
- Brake spray is extremely easy to apply and works great in all conditions.
- The main thing to bear in mind is that you only need a light coating - too much will make your brake worse!
- Simply dry/clean your rim off with a clean tissue or cloth, lift the wheel off the ground and spin it. While its spinning, spray a light coating on the braking surface, and then scrub it round with your brake pads. Wait a few minutes for it to dry and you're away!
- Sold in an easy-to-use single aerosol can.
Try-All FIN Glove, Black / White
From £4.58 to £5.00
TartyBikes Vinyl Sticker
From £0.63 to £2.92
Save up to 21%
Jitsie Stem Pad
Jitsie Foam Grips
Trialtech Sport Lite Caged
Try-All XXL 42mm Wide
Magura Royal Blood
From £5.00 to £30.00
RockMan High Rise RockBar