- We've nicknamed this stuff 'Tar in a Can', and it's really useful to improve your brake instantly!
- Brake spray is extremely easy to apply and works great in all conditions.
- The main thing to bear in mind is that you only need a light coating - too much will make your brake worse!
- Simply dry/clean your rim off with a clean tissue or cloth, lift the wheel off the ground and spin it. While its spinning, spray a light coating on the braking surface, and then scrub it round with your brake pads. Wait a few minutes for it to dry and you're away!
- Sold in an easy-to-use single aerosol can.
Try-All XXL 42mm Wide
Echo Rim Tape
Jitsie Grease (250g)
Trialtech Sport Steel Skewer (Single)
Hope Pro 2 Evo
KMC K710 Kool, 1/8''
Try-All 3D Forged (No top cap)
From £20.82 to £24.99
Save up to 50%