- Developed over the past 2 years in conjunction with international trials star Danny MacAskill, the new Inspired Skye frame kit features one of the strongest trials frame and forks ever made.
- Based on the influential Inspired Fourplay frame, the Skye features a stronger, improved seat tube junction, totally revised dropouts (including 12mm bolt-through Hope axle) and updated geometry to suit Danny's tastes.
- New seat tube/top tube junction features a one-piece CNC machined 'yoke' that increases weld contact area and overall strength in this key area.
- The Skye's dropouts feature a new 12mm bolt-through Hope axle, making the frame a perfect fit with the Hope Pro 2 Evo Trials hub (supplied with the frame). This improves stiffness over standard bolt-in hubs, ideal for doing massive tricks like Danny!
- An innovative new bolt-on derailleur hanger allows the use of a conventional chain tensioner.
- Standard 120mm long head tube has large gussets at the top and down tube join, helping to keep this vital point of the frame as strong as possible.
- Reinforced disc mount at +20mm IS position. Designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm (using a larger rotor will void the warranty).
- Dedicated 4-bolt mounts are spaced at 89mm, giving you the option of running a rim brake too.
- Inspired Skye forks feature increased leg diameter compared to the standard Team fork, and use a unique 20mm bolt-through axle setup to increase stiffness and strength as much as possible.
- Uses the same ultra thick one-piece CNC machined aluminium steerer tube (6mm wall thickness) seen on the tried-and-tested Inspired Team fork.
- Threaded top cap and steerer setup allows the option of running the front brake hose through the fork, increasing the ability to do a tailwhip without the brake hoses binding.
- Kit is supplied with the tried and tested Hope Pro 2 Evo front and Hope Pro 2 Evo Trials rear hubs (without spacer kit), fitted with the correct axles to work with the Skye frame and fork.
- Hope Sealed headset is supplied with the frame, giving you a great performing headset straight out of the box.
- Hope seat clamp finishes off the frame well. The Skye uses a standard 27.2mm seat post (such as the Inspired Pivotal post)
- Only available in Danny's signature orange colourway, with custom Skye-themed graphics.
- Available with a Disc Only or 4-Bolt and Disc frame.
- Frame kit supplied with:
Inspired Skye frame (Orange only)
Inspired Skye fork (Orange only)
Hope Pro 2 Evo front hub (Black, 20mm bolt-through axle, 32h only)
Hope Pro 2 Evo Trials rear hub (Black, 12mm bolt-through axle, 32h only)
Hope Sealed headset (Black only)
Hope seat clamp (Black only)
Total kit weight: 4.157kg
Frame (including hanger, axle and pinch bolt): 2.404kg
Fork (including axle): 1.099kg
Hubs (front and rear): 0.526kg
Seat clamp: 0.023kg
- Wheelbase: 990mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Height: +10mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Reach from centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 655mm
Free service offered with all frames:
- Head tube reamed and faced and headset installed (usual price: £11.23).
- Bottom bracket shell facing and thread chasing (usual price: £10.11).
It is imperative that plenty of grease is used on ALL contact surfaces where the front and rear axles are fitted to the frame/fork. Failure to do this is likely to cause damage to the threads and this is not covered under warranty.
Inspired Pivotal Saddle
Hope Sealed Headset
From £4.17 to £5.83
Trialtech Sport Splined
From £9.99 to £15.00
Save up to 25%
TartyBikes Rim Grind