Posted on 16/01/2013
Stan Shaw always seems to have a super nice, dialled in bike and his latest Koxx Kloud build is no exception!
Keep on reading to see some photos of his new ride, a little video from our indoor setup and a full spec-list!
Don’t forget, if you’d like to work out a custom spec for a bike of your own you’re welcome to use our new Bike Builder to get an idea of prices, availability and an approximate weight!
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Koxx Kloud
- Forks: Trialtech Sport 26", Disc Only
- Front hub: Trialtech Front Disc, 32h
- Rear hub: Echo TR 116 with custom axle setup
- Front rim: Trialtech Sport Lite Front 26", Black
- Rear rim: Trialtech Sport Lite Rear 26", Black
- Spokes: Sapim Race, Black
- Rim tape: Trialtech, White
- Inner tube (front): Maxxis Ultralight
- Inner tube (rear): Maxxis Welterweight
- Front tyre: Try-All Shift 26 x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Continental Der Kaiser 26 x 2.5"
- Front brake: Hope Trial Zone
- Front brake rotor: Hope Mono Trial 200mm
- Front brake pads: Hope Trial Zone Pro Compound - Rear brake: Racing Line HS33 Lever, Trialtech Sport Splitter, Magura HS33 Slave Cylinders, Stan Titanium Hardware
- Rear brake clamps: Magura 4-Bolt, with Echo SL Cylinder Washers
- Rear brake pads: Trialtech Sport Pads with TNN Engineering CNC Backings
- Cranks: Trialtech, ISIS, 175mm
- Freewheel: Echo Titanium 108, 18t
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR Screw On, 15t
- Pedals: Trialtech Sport MG-1, Stan Titanium Axles
- Bottom bracket: Trialtech Sport Lite ISIS, with Stan Titanium Bolts
- Bashring: Trialtech SL Ti Half Ring
- Headset: ETC Sealed Internal
- Stem: RockMan 3D Forged, 150mm x 30°
- Grips: Trialtech Foam, Standard
- Handlebars: Trialtech SL Carbon Riser