Having been established in November 2004, TartyBikes prides itself on providing unrivalled product knowledge and outstanding service to customers all across the world. We have customers in over 70 countries, and can send to the USA and Canada on a next day service with FedEx - even the most remote locations can be delivered to in under a week (please see our International Ordering section for full details).
We hope you enjoy browsing the website, and if you have any questions at all do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- New from Trialtech, building upon the tried-and-tested SL Forged Cranks, the Sport Lite Splined ISIS Cranks!
- Tested with team rider Joe Prattley and our very own Cap!
- Using the same super tough arm design as the SL cranks, forged from 6066 aluminium.
- A deeper BB interface on the crank arm allows the cranks to have a reduced Q-factor, whilst still providing a good amount of offset - this reduces flex compared to other cranks on the market.
- The Sport Lite Splined cranks use a conventional ISIS spline interface, meaning maximum compatibility.
- Instead of a traditional threaded section for a freewheel, the Sport Lite Splined cranks feature a Shimano HG-spline interface.
- The freewheel is held in place by a 3-bolt lockring, providing a lightweight, simple way of holding the freewheel in place!
- Supplied with a 108 click, 9 pawl Trialtech Splined 108 freewheel, with upgraded springs as standard giving reliable, positive engagement.
- Also supplied with a Trialtech Sport Lite Splined bashring that mounts to the splined section of the crank arm to prevent any rotation.
- Sold with a pair of black M15 alloy crank bolts.
- Tough anodised matte black finish looks great, and is complimented well by laser etched Trialtech logos.
- Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths.
- Weight - Complete kit: 653.7g. Crank arms (175mm): 433.2g. Freewheel: 182.5g. Bashring: 10.8g. Lockring and bolts: 5.7g. Crank bolts and spacers: 21.5g.
Ensure that your pedals are tightened to at least 310 in-lbs (35 Nm) every 5 minutes for the first few rides. Before fitting, it's also a good idea to make sure your pedal axles are clean (a wire brush works well) then greased before installation.
Similarly, always check crank bolt torque is at least 310 in-lbs (35 Nm) every 5 minutes for the first few rides, then each and every ride after that.
Failure to keep your pedals or crank bolts tight as described above is likely damage your cranks and this will not be covered under warranty.
Average Rating (Not yet rated)
You must login and have previously purchased this item to write a review
Have a question regarding this product? Then be sure to look through other customer's questions and answers below. If you require any further information, feel free to get in touch.