- Tested with team rider Joe Prattley and our very own Cap!
- Using the same super tough arm design as the SL cranks, forged from 6066 aluminium.
- A deeper BB interface on the crank arm allows the cranks to have a reduced Q-factor, whilst still providing a good amount of offset - this reduces flex compared to other cranks on the market.
- The Sport Lite Splined cranks use a conventional ISIS spline interface, meaning maximum compatibility.
- Instead of a traditional threaded section for a freewheel, the Sport Lite Splined cranks feature a Shimano HG-spline interface.
- The freewheel is held in place by a 3-bolt lockring, providing a lightweight, simple way of holding the freewheel in place!
- Supplied with a 108 click, 9 pawl Trialtech Splined 108 freewheel, with upgraded springs as standard giving reliable, positive engagement.
- Also supplied with a Trialtech Sport Lite Splined bashring that mounts to the splined section of the crank arm to prevent any rotation.
- Sold with a pair of black M15 alloy crank bolts.
- Tough anodised matte black finish looks great, and is complimented well by laser etched Trialtech logos.
- Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths.
- Weight - Complete kit: 653.7g. Crank arms (175mm): 433.2g. Freewheel: 182.5g. Bashring: 10.8g. Lockring and bolts: 5.7g. Crank bolts and spacers: 21.5g.
Jitsie Brake Clamps
Magura TPA Kit
Spank Spike Race 33 24"
Trialtech Sport Screw On
From £10.00 to £19.17
#Hashtagg Rear 26"