- Large, CNC machined BB yoke increases weld contact area at this crucial join, increasing the strength of the frame.
- Curved top tube mimics the Piranha's traditional style, but incorporating the CNC machined side plates as featured on the ZOO! Pitbull frames.
- Neat, CNC machined horizontal dropouts spaced at 135mm feature a low-profile integrated tensioner design, as seen on the previous Czar 24" frame.
- Standard head tube (100mm long) has a large hole machined out to reduce weight.
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube direct stress away from the ends of the tubes, improving frame life.
- Supplied with dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 100mm.
- Available in silver/black anodised finish only, with classy laser etched ZOO! logos.
- Weight: 1.751kg (Without BB), 2.003kg (With steel BB).
Geometry (When measured with 405 x 30mm fork, sold separately):Wheelbase: 1085mm
Chainstay Length (With 18:15 gear ratio): 380mm
BB Rise: 50mm
Head Angle: 72 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 670mm
KMC K710 Kool, 1/8''
Trialtech Rim Tape
Echo Urban ISIS BB Spacers (pair)
From £2.91 to £4.17
Save up to 30%
Magura HS33 2014-16
From £60.00 to £68.33
Chris King Kog
Monty Brake Spray
Echo Urban 2015-16 26"
Echo SL Headset
From £24.99 to £33.33
Save up to 25%
Avid FR-5 Lever (Single)